Tuesday, September 15

my tide of emotions

tick tock, tick tock
time is crawling. no, it's limping

there's about 10 more minutes til the next class starts and I'm still in the library.
"masuk lambat sikit lah," I said.

why I'm cooped up in the library? *wonders*
last minute revision? finishing up assignments due today? or just lazy?
well unfortunately, YES, for all the above.

"kira okay lah tu aku masuk lambat, daripada aku tak masuk langsung kan?" again this Jiminy Cricket of mine is whispering.

here in the library too, I sit and ponder what will happen after I get out if this library.
  • first, it's off to the CTU class. presentations. um so guys, sorry if I don't pay attention. my mind tends to wander too far sometimes.
  • next, there'll be 'sesi fotografi bersama rombongan cik kiah pakai jacket MI'. is there anything in my teeth? smile smile smile.
  • oh dear god, then there will be a test at 2.30pm. nothing is going through my mind now.
  • pathology presentation! yikes! great way to end the day yeehaw, fudge
shit, da pukul berapa nie
gotta scadaddle now...

2 comments: