Sunday, November 14

dreams

tell me, if you get dreams you've dreamed before, is that bad? not once, not twice, but I mean a lot of times in your sleep, and when I say a lot, I mean a lot, like numerous, countless, plentiful, loads. okay I think you get what I mean.
and keeps replaying like tape. what's up with that? huh? huh?

I call them my 'series of unfortunate events'. can't erase them from my head *sigh*

and yeah, it would be pretty nice if I get dreams, say, get real rich and live in CandyLand, instead of being locked up in the same room.

okay whatever.

by the way, I feel like singing
"All my bags are packed I'm ready to go. I'm standing here outside your door...I hate to wake you up and say goodbye..."

hey y'all I'm going back to Frankfurt today! balik kampung yop haha
see you at KLIA, 2100 hours.
toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment