Friday, July 10

updateupdateupdate

actually, I wanted to post something up as soon I arrived in Malaysian grounds. I really wanted to, but nothing came to mind. as a matter of fact, I was having a major breakdown for the first week after arrival. I miss Ayah, Mama and Hanif soooooo much!! words can't express how I feel.

by the end of that week, I busied myself in preparing stuff for my clinical practice. stuffed everything into one huge luggage bag. that includes Creamy. I can't leave you baby.

6 JULY 2009,
the first day of clinical practice for the new semester. okay, I'm not excited
where? Hospital Segamat, Johor.
with? Nurul Shazwani Zaman Zuri.
for how long? 5 weeks.

10 JULY 2009, today, the end of the first week, yay! now I'm excited.
I simply love the weekends
and I can't wait for my planned Sunday together with Alif!

2 comments: